Amazon Portrait: Indios e Caboclos exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition Amazon Portrait: Indios e Caboclos, held at the American Museum of Natural History. The exhibition displayed 50 photographs capturing the centuries-old lifestyle of the Amazon's Tapirapé Indians, highlighting the work of Charles Wagley.
- circa 1993
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
5 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 102-135 to 102-139.
Slides are marked "ORIG".
- Amazon Portrait: Indios e Caboclos exhibition photographic slides, circa 1993
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.