Royal Tombs of Sipán photographic slides, 1994.
Slides of the temporary exhibition Royal Tombs of Sipán, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1994. Gallery 3. The exhibition was organized by the Bruning National Archaeological Museum in Lambayeque, Peru, and the Fowler Museum, in Los Angeles.
- Beckett, J. (Jackie) (photographer., Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
circa 300 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
- American Museum of Natural History -- : Photographs -- : Exhibitions -- : 1994
- Huaca Rajada Site (Sipán, Peru) -- Exhibitions
- Mochica Indians -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions
- Mochica Indians -- Kings and rulers -- Exhibitions
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs
- Peru -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions
- Photo Studio
- Photographic Slide Collection
- Sipán (Peru) -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.