American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of a giant squid
Scope and Contents
Photographs of a frozen giant squid arriving at AMNH. Preservation and partial dissection and close ups on parts of the squid is shown. Photographs of Dr. Neil Landman, Dr. Steve O'Shea, and Richard Ellis included.
- 1998 June
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
150 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm.
Language of Materials
Captions for K17991-K18016 are included in hard copy; otherwise no captions.
Portia Rollings credited as the photographer.
Previous numbers used: K18012, K17991-K18016
condition reviewed 20110826 good
- American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of a giant squid, June 1998
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA