Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Photographs include close up images of lightening bugs, American toad, ringneck snake, eastern painted turtle, and a black racer emerging from an egg.
Photographs of snakes, lizards, birds, insects and other animals and plant life. Taken in various parts of the United States divided as New York, New England, Western United States and Eastern United. Also includes Nova Scotia and Canada.
Note sur les curados de culebras recueillies à Tuxpan (golfe du Mexique) : : holograph manuscript[between 1867 and 1870] / / par le Dr. Jacolot.
Close up photographs mostly of reptiles, including snakes, frogs, and lizards. Also includes images of insects and birds.
Photographs of snakes and frogs, some taken in nature. Includes one image of a blue anemone in woodland setting.
- Subject: Snakes X
- Snakes 6
- Photographic Slide Collection 4
- Frogs 2
- Manuscript Collection 2
- Reptiles 2
- Birds 1
- Chimpanzees -- Behavior 1
- Chimpanzees -- Training 1
- Film Collection 1
- Herpetology 1
- Indians of Mexico -- Medicine. 1
- Insects 1
- Kamaiurá Indians -- Brazil -- Mato Grosso (State) 1
- Lizards 1
- Meshie (Chimpanzee) 1
- Moving Images 1
- Nature photography 1
- Poisonous snakes -- Venom -- Mexico -- Tuxpan de Rodríguez Cano. 1
- Toads 1
- Xavante Indians -- Brazil 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- French 1
- American Museum of Natural History 4
- Bogert, Charles M. (Charles Mitchill), 1908-1992 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 1
- CBS/AMNH Adventure Series (1953-1956) 1
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. 1