Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Papers related to the American Museum of Natural History's Centennial Celebration, held April 9, 1969: development, research, financial records and correspondence, press kits, convocation materials, and files of Garnder Stout, President of the Museum at the time of the Centennial Celebration. Also includes entries for the "Windows on the World" essay contest submitted by elementary and college students.
Historical AMNH brochures.
Grapevine. The Employees benefit Association of American Museum of Natural History newsletter.
Braille Editions, May 1963 and June/July/August 1963.
Material related to Natural History Magazine consisting of correspondence, publication budget reports, questionnaires, and television network relations. Also includes papers regarding the AMNH museum shop, Junior Natural History Magazine, and Photography Department.
- Subject: Publications X
- Department Records 11
- Museum publications 10
- Publications 6
- Administrative 3
- Library 3
- Public relations 3
- Manuscript Collection 2
- Cichlids 1
- Coelacanth 1
- Correspondence 1
- Development 1
- Ecology 1
- Education 1
- Expeditions 1
- Fishes -- Research 1
- Fund raising 1
- Ichthyologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Membership 1
- Natural history museum curators 1
- Paleontologists -- Correspondence 1
- Postal service -- United States 1
- Promotion 1
- Tours 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 10
- Stout, Gardner D. 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ichthyology 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Employees' Benefit Association 1
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960 1