Showing Collections: 11 - 15 of 15
Photographs of various halls and exhibitions at the AMNH.
Views of the temporary exhibition Leonardo's Codex (Codex Leicester), held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1996-1997, Gallery 3. Includes displays and reading room.
Views of the temporary exhibition Nature of Diamonds, held at the American Museum of Natural History, held November 1, 1997-April 26, 1998. Images include exhibits, views of diamond in kimberlite, diamonds in matrix, diamond jewelry, diamonds from royalty, and other diamond artifacts and specimens. Also includes Diamondback turtle, rattler, and moth.
Slides of the temporary exhibition Royal Tombs of Sipán, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1994. Gallery 3. The exhibition was organized by the Bruning National Archaeological Museum in Lambayeque, Peru, and the Fowler Museum, in Los Angeles.
Views of the temporary exhibition, Spirits in Steel: The Art of the Kalabari Masquerade, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1998-1999. Sculpture by the Southeastern Nigerian Kalabari artist Sokari Douglas Camp. Studio photographs of two sculptures: Big Alagba and Sikibo taken in 1999.
- Amber 1
- Antarctica -- Discovery and exploration -- British 1
- Diamonds -- Exhibitions 1
- Dinosaurs -- Exhibitions 1
- Huaca Rajada Site (Sipán, Peru) -- Exhibitions 1
- Mochica Indians -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Mochica Indians -- Kings and rulers -- Exhibitions 1
- Museum visitors 1
- Peru -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Sculpture, Ijo -- Exhibitions 1
- Sipán (Peru) -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Time capsules -- New York (State) -- New York 1 ∧ less
- Chesek, Craig 5
- Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition (1914-1917) 1
- Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519 1
- Mickens, Roderick 1
- New York Times Company 1