Showing Collections: 31 - 39 of 39
Kenneth Franklin papers and other materials relating to Leon Gold, circa 1960s-1970s.
Mostly consists of Kenneth Franklin's assorted binders and papers, scientific research and reports. Also includes correspondence, lecture calendars and articles. Other materials include bibliographies, Leon Gold materials, various annotations presumably by Leon Gold, star finder, various publications, reports on radio astronomy and Jupiter and notes made at the Kalbfleisch Research Station.
Mark Chartrand correspondence, 1978-1980.
Chronological, alphabetized correspondence pertaining to and written by Mark R. Chartrand.
Natural History Magazine papers, after 1950.
Material related to Natural History Magazine consisting of correspondence, publication budget reports, questionnaires, and television network relations. Also includes papers regarding the AMNH museum shop, Junior Natural History Magazine, and Photography Department.
Neil deGrasse Tyson office papers, 1998-2007.
Documents on Phipps Board Meeting, office related information, documents for NASA Advisory Council, news articles bound personally by Neil deGrasse Tyson, scientific books, payroll information, correspondence, proposals for supercomputing.
Neil deGrasse Tyson papers, undated.
Various papers from Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Rachel H. Nichols papers
Nina J. Root papers.
Administrative papers from Nina J. Root's time as Director of the Library at the American Museum of Natural History.
Rose Center project planning documents annotated by Neil deGrasse Tyson, 1993-2000.
Rose Center information, blueprints with notes from Tyson, staff budget information, correspondence pertaining to the Rose Center, documents regarding project planning for Rose Center.
Sidney Smith Whelan papers, 1955-1973
- Subject: Administrative X
- Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library 36
- Vertebrate Paleontology Archives 3
- Department Records 35
- Public relations 3
- Development 2
- Publications 2
- Annual reports 1
- Astronomy 1
- Education 1
- Fund raising 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Membership 1
- Museum exhibits 1
- Museum publications 1
- Promotion 1
- Science 1
- Scientific 1
- Scientists -- Correspondence 1
- Tours 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 31
- Hayden Planetarium 14
- Sternfeld, Ruth, d. 2007 3
- Tyson, Neil deGrasse 3
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 2
- Colbert, Edwin H. (Edwin Harris), 1905-2001 2
- Frick, Childs, 1883-1965 2
- Nichols, Rachel H. (Rachel Husband) 2
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 2
- Stout, Gardner D. 2
- Agassiz, Alexander, 1835-1910 1
- Allen, Glover M. (Glover Morrill), 1879-1942 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Invertebrates 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Mammalogy 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Library 1
- Boas, Franz, 1858-1942 1
- Brown, Barnum 1
- Chartrand, Mark R. 1
- Conrad, George Miles, 1911-1964 1
- Discovery Tours (Program) 1
- Falkenbach, Charles H. 1
- Franklin, Kenneth L. 1
- Futter, Ellen V. 1
- Granger, Walter, 1872-1941 1
- Gregory, William K. (William King), 1876-1970 1
- Hornaday, William T. (William Temple), 1854-1937 1
- Knight, Charles Robert, 1874-1953 1
- Kunz, George Frederick, 1856-1932 1
- Langdon, George D. 1
- Matthew, William Diller, 1871-1930 1
- McKenna, Malcolm C. 1
- Merriam, J. C. (John Clark), 1829- 1
- Mook, Charles Craig, 1887-1966 1
- Morris, Frederick K. (Frederick Kuhne), 1886 1
- Moynihan, William J. 1
- Nicholson, Thomas D. 1
- Norton, Ruth 1
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 1
- Schaeffer, Bobb, 1913-2004 1
- Simpson, George Gaylord, 1902-1984 1
- Skinner, Morris F. 1
- Wortman, J. L. (Jacob Lawson), 1856-1926 1 ∧ less