Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss .G7441
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of administrative, scientific, academic and personal papers, and correspondence. Papers include Gregory's general correspondence with universities, colleges and scientists about his research topics and publications; correspondence with museums about purchasing replicas of fossils; and with students seeking employement. Other papers include lecture notes prepared for zoology classes emphasizing evolution, 1925-1926 and 1939; and manuscripts and notes for his...
1889-1948; Majority of material found within 1906-1948
- Names: American Museum of Natural History
- Names: Matthew, William Diller, 1871-1930
- Names: Nichols, John T. (John Treadwell), 1883-1958
- Subject: Manuscript Collection
- Subject: Museum curators -- New York (State) -- New York -- Correspondence.