Department of Vertebrate Paleontology illustrations by Henry Fairfield Osborn and Charles Mook
Scope and Contents
Two oversized illustrations by Henry Fairfield Osborn and Charles Mook. 2 plates, 930 and 931, Camarasaurus paper. Placed here by Bob Evander 1/7/2005 to be archived as illustrations by Evander in the future.
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 (Artist, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Division of Paleontology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/paleontology/collections/vertebrate-paleontology-archives
3 Linear Feet (1 flat file drawers)
Language of Materials
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology illustrations by Henry Fairfield Osborn and Charles Mook, 1921
- Melissa Silvestri, Allyson Mellone, Alana Gishlick, 2021
- 2021 August
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Museums for America grant, 2020.