Belgian Congo species card file I, II, III, IV
Scope and Contents
These are published records and notes that were accummulated subsequent to the publication of the relevant volumes of "Birds of the Belgian Congo." There are also records of bordering regions.
- 1920s-1960s, undated
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Department of Ornithology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/vertebrate-zoology/ornithology
3.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
By bird family.
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives.
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 -- Birds of the Belgian Congo
- Belgian Congo species card file I, II, III, IV, 1920s-1960s, undated
- Rebecca Morgan, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Risk Assessment grant, 2010.
Part of the Department of Ornithology Archives Repository
Division of Vertebrate Zoology
Department of Ornithology
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York NY 10024-5192 US