Anatomy, biology, and domestic economy photographs
Scope and Contents
Photographs and copies of figures and diagrams from publications on anatomy, biology and domestic economy mounted on filecards.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (159 filecards (447 images)) ; 10 x 14 in.
Previous number used: 201, USDE 332;Includes negative numbers, captions and publication information. Many of the images taken and copied by H.S. Rice and Julius Kirschner.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; All filecards are sleeved. Part of album rehousing project done in 1991.
Possible subject terms: Anatomy. >> Biology. >> Scientific illustration.
- Anatomy, biology, and domestic economy photographs, 1920-1937
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA