Edward M. Weyer photographs
Scope and Contents
Field photographs from Alaska, Greenland, Brazil and Mexico.
- Weyer, Edward Moffat, 1904-1998 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
6 boxes (approximately 2,299 photographic prints)
Includes field photographs.
Condition reviewed 2010 good
- Edward M. Weyer photographs, 1956
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA