Belgian travel photographs
Scope and Contents
Various locales including Liege and Bruxelles (Brussels). Shots of churches, avenues, and government buildings.
- circa 1910s
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (11 photographic prints)
Previous number used: Collection 79;Captions on reverse in French.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved
Possible subject terms: Travel photography.
- Belgian travel photographs, circa 1910s
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA