Gurnee Dyer photographic slide collection
Scope and Contents
Travel photographs of monuments, buildings, villages and native people in their daily activities. Organized into 7 boxes by location. 192. Ethiopia. 193. Ethiopia, Guatemala, Morocco. 194-195. India. 196-198. Iran.
- circa 1966-1971
- Dyer, Walter Gurnee (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
3.5 Linear Feet (7 boxes )
circa 3200 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good; box 194 is overfilled
Individual slides are not numbered.
Box 198 houses original slide boxes with typed caption lists.
- Gurnee Dyer photographic slide collection, circa 1966-1971
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA